Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sienna's ABCs

I've seen this ABC game around the bloggie-sphere, and I convinced Sienna to answer the questions for ya. 

A. Age: 11

B. Bed size: Queen, with 2 dog beds to boot!

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the litter box. Oh shucks, I don’t mind it!
goofin' off

D. Dogs: I love meeting new ones! I’m very social.

E. Essential start to your day: A snuggle

F. Favorite color: brindle. Pink and purple
pretty in pink
 G. Gold or silver: Gold, like my fur

H. Height: Over 2 feet I think?

I. Instruments you play: The squeaky toy, vocals.

J. Job title: Stay at home snuggler. 
with my human mom and kitty brother
 K. Kids: Love them! Especially when they leave crumbs on their face for me to lick off.

L. Live: In Seattle, home of many awesome dog parks.
in Seattle
   M. Mom’s name: she won’t let me post it on the blog. I call her “woof”

N. Nicknames: Benny-boo, boozie, baby.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never! I’m a healthy pup.

P. Pet peeve: People who don’t pay enough attention to me. How dare they!
playing the squeaky

Q. Quote from a movie: "Boom boom boom ruff" -Lady and the Tramp

R. Right or left handed: Whichever one has the treat in it.

S. Siblings: One cat, one dog.

T. Time you wake up: I sleep until noon usually.

U. Underwear: Sometimes I steal it out of the dirty laundry. It’s tasty.
eatin' veggies
V. Vegetables you dislike: like: I like carrots, celery, kale, sweet potatoes, broccoli…I dislike peas and radishes.

W. What makes you run late: Getting my beauty sleep. 
napping
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None ever, I’m completely healthy.

Y. Yummy food you make: I like to have the humans make me peanut butter cookies.

Z. zoo- favorite animal: Never been to a zoo but I like goats and birds. And cats.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great questionnaire! I especially like Sienna's answers to J, K and M!

Molly said...

I love this! <3